Seattle, WA • South Lake Union
Investment sold 2008
This classic building, originally constructed in 1924, was redeveloped in 1999 to create a 60,000 SF state-of-the-art biotechnology laboratory for the University Of Washington School Of Medicine. This innovative facility integrates advanced building systems to support laboratory research with people-friendly spaces. Extraordinary security measures and double redundancy for all major systems ensure that it will be operational 24/7.